Why become a scheme member?
By joining our membership plan, you are able to spread the cost of routine dental care and obtain complete oral health through regular planned visits.
We have introduced our Practice Membership Plans as it is our aim to ensure your dental health is never a compromise. We believe each of our plans will make it easier for you to maintain good oral health. By visiting regularly on a membership plan you could avoid problems and ensure the best chance of being dentally healthy.
Patients who join our practice plan are entitled to several benefits including:
- One/two FREE dental examinations AND hygiene appointments per year depending on the selected plan
- Two routine x-rays per year (if necessary)
- 15% discount on dental treatments such as fillings, crowns, dentures
(excludes: facial aesthetics, dental implants, orthodontics, cosmetic dental treatments and specialist treatments)
- Peace of mind through guaranteed access to your known and trusted dentist
- Worldwide accident and emergency dental insurance cover
- Free emergency appointments during surgery hours (excludes treatment)
Who is our Membership Plan for?
You! If you want to safeguard your smile and ensure long term oral health you need a preventative programme. Research has shown that members of the population who attend their Dentist and Hygienist regularly have healthier teeth and gums and require less dental treatment than those who do not attend regularly. It’s simple, don’t let your oral health fall into a poor state and you could avoid having to pay for treatments (including crowns, fillings, etc). Having the regular check-ups included in this plan could prevent problems. And spreading the cost with a monthly Direct Debit makes this plan the simplest way to pay for your preventative oral health programme. As an additional benefit, we have incorporated a dental accident and emergency insurance element to give you complete peace of mind.
What is the dental accident and emergency insurance?
The cost of your dental accident and emergency insurance is included in your monthly payment and it covers you for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth resulting from a fall, an accident, a blow or trauma.
- Emergency treatment when away from home anywhere in the world, or outside of normal surgery hours. (Subject to policy limits.)
This would insure you against large dental costs abroad
YNS Harwell Plans
The intention is to retain the 2 existing plans and add 3 new plans for new patients. Two to replace the existing plans and a third plan.
The fee calculation for the new plans is
- Annual Benefits divided by 12 + £7.20 (DD Collection fee)
Harwell Campus – Corporate Dental Plans
Less time off, less admin, less hassle
Our corporate membership dental plan is great for both, employees and employers. Research has shown between 5-10%of time off is due to dental appointments. We can greatly reduce this by offering early morning, evening and weekend. We have an accessible practices on Campus.
Research shows that between 5%-10% of staff absence is due to dental problems.
A recent study has shown over 92.4 million working hours were wasted in the US due to absence caused by dental emergencies.
4.5 million UK workers put off going to the dentist because they don’t have the time. Employees missing work due to oral health problems costs the UK economy an estimated £36.6 million each year.
Benefits to the employer:
- Reduces employees absence due to dental appointments
– We offer early morning (8am), evening(8pm) appointments as well as same day appointments for all plan members.
- Very little administration for Human Resources
- Inexpensive and cost-effective (pays for its self with reduced
- Good employee incentive scheme
Benefits to the employee:
- Convenient locations on Campus
- Open from early morning to late evening
- Online bookings available
- Same day appointments available for emergencies
- 95% patients seen within 5 minutes
- Experienced, Multi – Award winning team
- Additional 15% discount on any general dental treatment needed that is not covered